Sussex CAMRA Branches are not horsing about when they announce
a new larger venue for the 27th Sussex CAMRA
Branches Beer & Cider Festival. The 2017 festival will be held
at Brighton Racecourse, Freshfield Road, Brighton
from Thursday 23 to Saturday 25 March.
There will be 150+ beers + 40 perries/ciders, plus a range of food
will be available to include vegetarian options.
Tickets will be available from 23
January 2017 from:
- The Evening Star, Brighton (4 tickets per person).
- The Gardeners Arms Lewes (4 tickets per person).
- The Brewers Arms, Lewes.
- The Duke of Wellington, Shoreham-By-Sea.
- The Selden Arms, Worthing.
- Beer Essentials, Horsham.
- Mail order: SBBCF Ticket Sales. 16 Conell Drive, Woodingdean,
Brighton, Brighton, BN2 6RT. Please state which session(s) you
require & enclose a 9"x4" SAE with your cheques
or postal orders made payable to 'Sussex CAMRA Beer Festival.
Please do not send by 'recorded' post.
Our thanks to all our ticket sellers, who sell our tickets as a
favour to us, so PLEASE be polite to them!